A quick qestion regarding sky+ boxes

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by sue_hall, Sep 29, 2005.

1. sue_hall

sue_hall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +247
    Hi there,

A couple of days ago my other half was offered sky through work on a fairly good deal as they are an affiliate company. The choices were either the 6 mix + standard box + install for free for 12 months, or sky world for £21 for 12 months and the chance to take a sky+ box for £49.

After a few nice dinners cooked for me, I agreed we should get the sky+ deal.

My question is that there seems to be quite a lot of different types of boxes out there and I'm wondering which one we are likely to receive, any ideas?

Sue

2. Knyght_byte

Knyght_byte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +599
    taking up the offer now you should by rights get a PVR3 (40hr recording time), unless they are fobbing off old stocks of PVR2's on affiliates....ooohh..naughty..heh..... however who makes it will be a mystery, but being an affiliate it may be possible to persuade Sky to make it a Pace...but dont worry too much, despite the moans you get on a forum, there are thousands upon thousands of people out there very happily using all the different boxes, because they work they have no reason to find a forum to say anything..heh