• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

A quick name that tune

Ed Selley

Hi-Fi Editor
Probably very, very easy if you aren't me :suicide:.

What is the track played during the mini chase in the Bourne Identity, also played at the start of the last series of Top Gear to show what was coming and (I think) in the TV trailers for the DVD release of Collateral.

Want to buy it, have no idea what it is.

Kazuya Mishima

Established Member
That's a cracking track mate, it's on my 'driving' compilation which I made up - also includes "Chateau" from The Matrix Reloaded....

Anyway, I digress. The track is by Paul Oakenfold, and it is called "Ready Steady Go". It's on his album, "Bunkka", but I don't think the album is much cop, I actually got the track when it was a 'B-side' of his single "Southern Sun". I don't think "Ready Steady Go" was released as a single in its own right.

:hiya:

Ed Selley

Hi-Fi Editor
You Sir are a scholar and a gent- I shall take a gander up to a large record store for the single at some stage :smashin:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom