A question about (to) women

M

Master Rahl

What is it with the colored nails? Even glossy nails irritate me. Do guys really like it that much? Or do women like it personally? :lease:

Master Rahl, are you talking about coloured nails on men or women? :devil:

Personally I think those big stick-on nails just look like big stick-on nails, talking about women of course. No view on men wearing false nails :)

False or long nails are used to lengthen the hand and thus enhance the female form to men. Basic science!

Very high heels do the same thing :)

Pete.

Captain Benefit said:
False or long nails are used to lengthen the hand and thus enhance the female form to men. Basic science!

Pete.

Calm down now Pete... you'll end up getting yourself excited!! :laugh:

Captain Benefit said:

I must admit that I have never been attracted to women wearing high heels on their hands

Painted nails are better than women with bitten nails!!

Can't stand women that bite their nails!

I like women as they were made, I do not like tattoos even supposedly tasteful ones, studs in noses, or even pierced ears.
And without clothes would be even better. :laugh:

Its just that I personally find colored nails, fake nails, and glossy nails rather ugly. Manicures are not necessary, but just keep it trimmed short and it looks best of all.

And no... men should NOT be using any of the above. That is just disturbing. :eek:

its more the cost that gets me, the to be Mrs Buzz get her nails done all pretty and polished with poncy designs on them its costs her £25!!!!! ive told her thats stopping once we are married. That can go towards better things like speaker wire. :D

There was a sketch on the two Ronnie’s the other week about 2 yokels.
The first one : other there’s a nudist colony opened down the road and I have a look though a crack in the fencing and saw them playing tennis.
The second one. Was they male or female?
The first one: I don’t know they did not have there clothes on.

Well today with the clothes one the sexes are blending, apparel wise, if you see someone with jeans and a tee shirt it’s as likely to be a woman as a man. Come to that add earrings as well.

Garrett said:
Come to that add earrings as well.

Yeah like the David Beckhams of this world that wear an earing in each ear and they are the biggest diamonds you have ever seen.

ITS SOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!! :(

mason said:
Calm down now Pete... you'll end up getting yourself excited!! :laugh:

Calm down now Pete... you'll end up getting ME excited!!!

I prefer the natural colour but long nails with the gloss shine.. Phwoooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Long, coloured nails just send me the signal that the lady in question is no fun.
I don't like them, along with any kind of tattoo or piercing.

However, if Kylie said to me..."Jules, would you like me to show you my newly pierced nipples and bum cheek tattoo?", I'd probably hold a different point of view altogether. :devil:

Hey, hold up. I have both of my ears pierced - but not in a bling bling way. more of an ex heavy metal way - I got small sleepers in each ear. Nout wrong with that!!!!

Have a collection of tattoos about my person too. :)

Oh my god...am I gay? :eek: :rotfl:

Pete.

for some reason, i've always been attracted to ladies with nice hands. Just like those minxes off that kitchen roll ad...

Captain Benefit said:
Have a collection of tattoos about my person too. :)

Oh my god...am I gay? :eek: :rotfl:

Pete.

Depends if those tattoos are on you or someone else.

I did go through a phase of long stick on nails - it didn't last long....far too much bother :rolleyes: And its far too fiddly on the keyboard! My nails are long enough that you can see the white bits at the end - painted clear. I don't bite. My nails anyway :devil:

I've got no tattoos but I think they can look nice if they are small enough and tasteful...I've got a mate with a small flower tattoo on her shoulder. And as Jules said all of this depends on the person...I don't normally like men with earrings - sorry Pete ;) - but wouldn't say no to David Beckham :D

Properly manicured nails with either clear or coloured nail polish are an absolute must for me. They just make you look well groomed from head to toe.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom