A question about the Sony KDL32W705B 32''

Ninjizza

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi i'm not sure if it's right to make a new thread about this, but i was wondering if the 32 inch version will have the same features as the 42 inch one? mainly the input lag. And i've heard different things about the 200hz (some sites say 400hz) motionflow thingy could someone clear that up for me. Thanks a lot

Hi i'm not sure if it's right to make a new thread about this, but i was wondering if the 32 inch version will have the same features as the 42 inch one? mainly the input lag. And i've heard different things about the 200hz (some sites say 400hz) motionflow thingy could someone clear that up for me. Thanks a lot
There are no lag figures for the 32 inch version, if it's similar to last years w6 then it could be higher than the 42" version but don't quote me on that, it is possible that sony could of changed that for this years model. The 32 w6 wasn't massively high in the first place and clocked in at 33ms in game mode using the Leo bodnar method, most of the competing manufacturers would of been quite pleased with that. The tv has no motionflow settings and is 200hz motion rated, my son has the 42" version and I can't notice any motion interpolation in any of the presets, there is an led motion mode which inserts black frames to make motion smother however it is unusable in my opinion as the panel brightness drops considerably and it can introduce ghosting and flickering. Most of the reviews I've read have been on German Amazon where customers have praised its low input lag for gaming, there is no technical data available though.

ahh right thats cleared it all up for me thanks! i should have mine arrive tomorrow, cant wait. cheers dude

Hi,

How are you finding the tv, Ninjizza, particularly the input lag?

I'm interested to know if the 32" has low input lag too. How did you find it Ninjizza?

AV Forums reviewed the 32" and the input lag was similar to the 42"

Using our dedicated device, we measured an input lag between 14 and 15 milliseconds

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom