Hello all. I was downloading two games from the U.S store today, when I noticed that they were downloading incredibly slow and would sometimes just stay at the same percentage for a while. I pause both of them and then resumed one of them (as I was getting fed up). All of a sudden, the download speed and percentage downloaded shot up. It was using my entire connection bandwidth 8mbps (approx 800kbps download speed). After a while, the same thing happend and the download slowed down and stuck at the same level for a while, so I repeated the previous step and it shot up again. I managed to download TWO 800mb demos in under 20min. Has any one else noticed this or is it just me.