• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

A photo of my dream car

Artie Fufkin

I saw this TVR wedge in Asda's car park recently.

What a car! I've wanted one of these ever since I saw the TDK[?] adverts in the 80s. They sound like nothing on earth except maybe a freaking earthquake and just look so damn cool.

2929744129_33a1444a38.jpg

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
I used to love the 400 too but it has just dated too much for me now...same as the Renault Alpine, used to love those too.

Ian J

Banned
same as the Renault Alpine, used to love those too.

I still do. In fact if I won the lottery I would buy one modern car for every day use and a few more for playtime but they would all be at least 30 years old from the time when cars had character.

Artie Fufkin

I saw this TVR wedge in Asda's car park recently.

What a car! I've wanted one of these ever since I saw the TDK[?] adverts in the 80s. They sound like nothing on earth except maybe a freaking earthquake and just look so damn cool.

It wasn't TDK, it was Maxell cassettes. If anyone's interested [:rolleyes:] there's a wee thmbnail of the advert about halfway down this page, in the 350 section : join_members_archives

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom