A nugget of info for plasma researchers

briandzo

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'd thought id offer a Gem, demonstrating the resolution possibility's of plasma displays for prospective plasma researchers.

Last night the wife and I were forced to watch the end of the Henman match whilst waiting for the national pastime 'eastenders'

During his studio interview after the match, We both commented on just how sharp and accurate his face looked. So much so that you could see the plaque on his disgusting teeth. You could see every detail in his flesh, every beed of sweat rolling down his face. but nothing could distract us from noticing that he clearly doesn't scrub his teeth very offen.

I question whether you could ever pick out such detail on an alternative display medium.

Too busy practising his tennis maybe...:laugh:

Dave

He really does need to use a good scrubber and ain't talkin about Lucy either! :laugh:

Given the minute public scrutiny Henman goes through - eg Briandzo's post - I'm sure he would do something about his teeth if he could. Clearly it's a big problem and I think it's very unkind to criticise people for things they can't help.

I must admit since we had the plasma (Panasonic 37in) all me and missus do is comment on peoples teeth and really worry about our own now. Have you seen that female political reporter on ITV (or praps BBC), her teeth are so bad we have to turn over. Saying that watched Starship Troopers last night and they all have great teeth.

I find that I pay more attention to lips than teeth! ;)

Best Regards,
KBDVD.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom