A Nightmare on Elm Street: Ultimate Collector's Edition (HMV Exclusive)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Link: HMV

Release date: 21/09/2020

ANoES_UCE_hmv (full contents).png

Includes:
  • All 7 A Nightmare on Elm Street films on Blu-ray.
  • Exclusive film artwork with a spot gloss finish.
  • Over 3 hours on bonus content on DVD.
  • 7 Art Cards showing the Theatrical Artwork of all 7 Films.
  • Exclusive 32-page Booklet.
Films
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street.
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
  • Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
  • Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Attachments

• ANoES_UCE_hmv.png
    ANoES_UCE_hmv.png
    802.2 KB · Views: 175
Shame these discs will be identical to the set already out, just different packaging and the book.

What a missed chance here, pretty much exactly what we already have.

Was it previously on dvd via the crappy EIV release? :D

I'd snap it up only if they fixed the out of sync issue on part one.

I'd snap it up only if they fixed the out of sync issue on part one.

I didn't know about that. I have never played part 1 from the other collection as I have the separate release.

I still love my old region 1 DVD boxset.

I didn't know about that. I have never played part 1 from the other collection as I have the separate release.

I still love my old region 1 DVD boxset.

Now there was a box set, probably the first 'definitive' DVD box set I imported.

I honestly don't see the point in this release, we already have a set, now they expect £35 for the same set, but with art cards and a book, which nobody asked for. Total cash grab. You can get the same set without the cards for £10 - £15, but this is limited edition apparently lol.

Is it against the law to give these Elm Street collections decent artwork? Especially annoying given how great the original poster art for all the films was. Hell, the Never Sleep Again documentary on the franchise had better art.

Another set for Scream Factory to tackle in 2021.

Being a horror sucker I decided to do the small (very small) upgrade from the original set and can confirm all the discs have the same content and mastering it seems, no differences, same special features. Art cards and packaging is brill, but unless you're OCD like me, keep your original set.

If you want to save a couple of quid, check your nearest CEX. My local branch had this new version at the same price as the old set (currently £20)

If anyone has a sealed copy of this and is interested in selling please send me a message, cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom