A newly discovered 11minute Voodoo Chile

Dimmy

Ex Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I've recently discovered a slowed down 'Blues' version of voodoo chile which lasts for approximately 11 minutes...

Sure, the lyrics have been altered, the melody's different & it's generally not as brilliantly crazy as the original version, but it's by the Hendrix God himself & it's - in my book - very good indeed...

The joys of File Share, Pitty it's only 128kb/s...

You are not muddling your Voodoo Chile with your Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) which are basically two different songs are you....?

Just wonderin......

Errr.... as with jchm, I think you might be refering to 'Voodoo Chile' off the Electric Ladyland album, rather than the better-known 'Slight Return' version.....

I would be delighted to stand corrected, though ;)

I have a version called Voodoo Chile Blues (8:47) which is on the Jimi Hendrix - Blues CD. For anyone who likes blues and Hendrix this album is a must - he also does some acoustic stuff.

I'd be interested to know if it is the same version as the one I've got. If you want me to email it to you I will do.

JohnG - the version i've found is a fair bit longer, and there were longer-still versions available for download...

dc007 - rest assured, I've never heard this version I've found before, and I've got a lot of Hendrix stuff upstairs.

WinMX fileshare. If you go to http://www.winmx.com you'll be able to download the program there...

Alternatively if you can suggest a suitable file transfer method other than my Hotmail account (which doesn't allow files bigger than 1024KB) I can quite happily send it to you.

Split files into sections using winrar and then mail them, will take a while but will work.

Or stick it on some webspace.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom