A new year indie giveaway

DeanE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just so you know, this giveaway is only for regular contributers to the PC Gaming section here.

The indie games on offer are:

Ori and the Blind Forest
Darkest Dungeon
Space Engineers
Rust

There will be a roll for each game, so if you want to be entered into the draw, just reply and state which game or games you are interested in. However, to allow as many winners as possible, if you win a game (or win by being the only person interested in a certain game) your name will be removed for the others.

I will do the draw in a few days time, please though, only list a game if you are genuinely interested in it, thanks :)

Last edited:
Very nice of you I dunno if I qualify but I would like to roll for Rust !

Nice one mate. Don't wish to be entered for any but some superb games to giveaway there!!!

Don't really qualify as not really posted in the pc bits. Just finished my first build :) Very thoughtful of you though [emoji106]

Nice one Dean, can I but put down for Ori ta.

Last edited:
A copy of Darkest Dungeon would be awesome!

I am not interested in any of the games but, having offered freebies in the past, I would just like to say it's nice to see others like yourself doing likewise - nice gesture Dean!!

Martin.

Great stuff, ori is defiantly one people should be interested in. Please don't put me in the draw mind [emoji4]

If you haven't got Ori then put your name down for it - fantastic game which begs to be played with the volume cranked

Great offer Dean. Please can you put me in for a roll for Space Engineers please? As you know from my post in the bargains section it appeals. Also I second Smurfin's comment on Ori. I have it and it's awesome. ..

Great gesture.

I'd like to be put forward for ori please.

Shame there aren't more games like that, instead of the annual shooters, Assasins creed and 10000000 open world games.

Nice gesture, I think looking at the above comments I'd like to give Ori a go

If you haven't got Ori then put your name down for it - fantastic game which begs to be played with the volume cranked

Look what happens when you say these things!

Nice gesture, I think looking at the above comments I'd like to give Ori a go

Everyone should know it's an awful game so don't put in for it. However I'll take one for the team and put my name down for Ori and Space Engineers please :)

I will do the draw tomorrow, but be sure to put down the name of the game/s if you would like to be entered. :smashin:

Very very kind of you! Please put me down for Ori too :)

I'd also like to put name into the Ori pot please.

Great gesture Dean :clap:

Grand Theft Auto V please. Thanks!

Can my name please be added to the "Ori and the Blind Forest" list? Very generous of you to give these away

Could you put me down for darkest dungeon as well thanks :)

Nice giveaway Dean, i'm not in for anything though, good luck everybody!

On second thought please can you take me off the draw for Ori, I've got that many games including Fallout 4 & Witcher 3 so probably wouldn't get round to playing for a long time.

It's better off going to someone with more gaming time than me, thanks again though :)

Any more PC forum regulars want to put their names down for any of the titles? Will draw in a few hours.

Wouldnt say no to a copy of Ori and The Blind Forest?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom