A New DVDR Format?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Rasczak, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,282
    DVD Times has information on a "new generation DVD Recorder". I can really tell from the article if it's a 'new' format or just some new ideas that they want to apply to existing technology.

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/index.cgi?page=News&id=4354

Frankly if they are aiming at people as technologically backward as the article suggests they may be better sticking to VHS.

2. malcom

malcom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    As no one has replied yet!! please forgive the folowing reply as I am feeling a little crazy today..

I started to read the first few lines and then lost interest!!! As it sounds to complicated for me:D :D

Whenever boffins try to make something "Less complicates" Inevitably it becomes more complicated than the supposedly complicated if that doesn't sound too complicated!!!!!!!:D Reaching for my anti complication pill I too don't know if it's a new format or someone like me that is temporarily out of order due to complications of compexities complicating my complex of complicatables. Aaahhhhh:laugh: :laugh:

Reaching for my next sanity pill I now feel much better. Thank you!!!

3. TommyVecetti

TommyVecetti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    It looks like a DVD recorder tailored to people that still never worked out how to use a VCR.

But do such people even care about DVD? Or deserve to have one:D