A muddy weekend at the Green Man festival

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Spent all of last weekend at the Green Man festival in the Brecon Beacons in Wales......piddled down on Friday, rained on Saturday and was a mudbath throughout.......therefore I didn't take my camera out that much and decided to make my way through the weekend via the use of heavy drinking!

I did manage to get a few shots though.

Indigo Moss

King Creosote

Light

Descending

Recycle Here

Sorted!

And a few candids just for good measure :)

And a strange chanting alarm clock that my mate bought......check the spelling :laugh:

It;s looking like the weather is going to be much better this weekend and i'm off to Shrewsbury Folk Festival so expect some much better 'band' shots next week.........I probably won't be so drunk this weekend either!! :D

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Nice shots Steve

My Manager went to this, said it was a real mudbath. He also said it was like the 'Nottinghill Set' had moved to mid Wales for the weekend - lots of Yummy mummys and little Tariq's and Trixibells.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Nice shots Steve

My Manager went to this, said it was a real mudbath. He also said it was like the 'Nottinghill Set' had moved to mid Wales for the weekend - lots of Yummy mummys and little Tariq's and Trixibells.

By the Saturday night I was actively avoiding the one stage as the mud was coming over my sandals and by the time a drier Saturday night and Sunday morning had passed the mud was just...........well, MUDDY!!

There were a few yummy mummys about yes :devil: but, I was that :zonked: that I really didn't take much notice :laugh:

allymac123

Nice shots. Looks like a messy weekend (in all senses!)

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom