a mouse on the keyboard


Standard Member
hey there
can i find online or in any stores a keyboard with a mouse in it .. like the ones in the luxury hotels :D ... its like the mouse be in the the upper right side of the keyboard .. i hope you get me guys.. im a lazy fella :boring: and i wanna enjoy surffing the net while im laying in my bed :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom