A misty shot from Lydney

cedmondson

I'm mainly pleased this has come out at all although I regret chopping a bit of the reflected mast off.:rolleyes: It's one of only a couple of usable shots from last weekend - more below if you want to know why.

2909305469_3979320d35_o.jpg

A couple of weeks ago my sensor picked up a lot of crap (how & why is yet another story). Before heading down to the Forest of Dean for the weekend I tried to clean it using an Arctic Butterfly and made the problem 100x worse with horrible smears covering 25% of the sensor :eek: Highly visible even at F7.1. I ordered some swabs and fluid but they didn't arrive in time. Not surprisingly most shots showed the smears all too obviously - even if the background was a bit busy. Amazingly this one (shot at F4) doesn't. Goes without saying that, under the circumstances these weren't the conditions I was hoping for.

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
I really like photos with mist - it adds atmosphere. Not too disimilar to the movie 'The Fog'. Wonder what's going to come out of that fog in yours..?!:eek:

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Its always tempting to go black & white with misty shots, glad you did not, its a lovely photograph:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom