Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

A Man Called Horse out soon.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Thor, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Thor

Thor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    A Man Called Horse is being released on 29/04/03 (R1) @ £10.99 from Play.com. It's anamorphic and 5.1. I've been waiting for this film to appear for ages. I always thought Dances with Wolves was a copy of this classic film. Got it on order and can't wait until it arrives. :smashin:

Anyone know if The Return of a Man Called Horse is going to be available soon?

Attached Files:

2. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +294
    Fantastic- I'll book myself a copy too! The sequel has been out ages but I wanted this one first. I think it's one off the best films around that portray american indians in a correct fashion -a lot of this films content was the insperation for many of the fields of the nephilim video's released many moons ago- I'm showing my age now. Another must is "little Big Man" - I see it's now going for about a tenner at most internet retailers.:devil:

3. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +294