A little TF2 clip

Tidy_Sammy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So I just got myself Premiere Elements 14, started messing about with it, it's still really early days so I have a lot to learn and mess about with, chucked together a couple clips of old TF2 footage I have saved away to start practising on, thought I'd show it here anyway!

Clicky

Sucky thing is that I had different music playing that got recorded, so I had to wipe the audio, then find out each frame that I fired and put in a gun effect, need to find me some proper sniper sound effects to download though :(

seems ok for a first attempt

my favourite frag movie's are from call of duty 4 from back in the day

This one by Mazarini is insane... he was the editing frag movie GOD back then

they might give you some editing idea's etc

today people have gone back to the simple editing styles but with a pro game and a caster overlay it aids the long dead gameplay which obviously you're games wont have haha

The thing with frag movies is to capture streaks, multiple kills, no scoped shots, hard shots all at a decent fast pace with little time in between

Then you have the whole fiasco of decent music and editing to a sound etc

The key elements of a good frag clip or movie

good luck, i use to edit a fair bit a few years back if you need any help or tips hit me up

Love a good cod 4 frag movie.

My favourite frag movies were the unreal tournament ones. This is a personal favourite of mine:

The music dates it a fair amount tho :D

seems ok for a first attempt

good luck, i use to edit a fair bit a few years back if you need any help or tips hit me up

Thanks mate, some of those were awesome! Sadly those guys are far better at games than me as well as editing :rotfl:. I like the wire frame edits that some of those had in them, not sure if Elements can do that but I'll have a look around! Also I admire the dedication to synchronising everything to the music.

Pocketbunny, that was one of my favourite video's back in the day! If anyone has some footage of their stuff I'd love to see it :)

My stuff was captured on Shadowplay, so the quality isn't the best possible, nor the slow motion at the end due to Shadowplay not being able to record past 60fps. Probably a silly question, I know that OBS and things like that can use Nvenc and can record over 60fps, but is it possible if my monitor is only 60hz?

Vegas is the only proper editor I had ever used, although if I'm honest it was back when I was a teen using a pirated copy. You are one mad stabber, liked the intro haha :D
I've got loads of random videos ive made on the channel but no real montages other than one more BF3 one i think.

I'm using the new Vegas Pro. Sure there are ways and means of getting it free....theres a trial version :)

Did this during the BF4 beta which was fun.

was messing with cutting too so hope to do more soon.

I've got loads of random videos ive made on the channel but no real montages other than one more BF3 one i think.

I'm using the new Vegas Pro. Sure there are ways and means of getting it free....theres a trial version :)

Did this during the BF4 beta which was fun.
[/MEDIA]

Nice man! You used the Inception theme tune too! I bought Premiere, haven't been a filthy pirate for a long time :)...trying to figure out which tune I want to edit to haha!

Nice man! You used the Inception theme tune too! I bought Premiere, haven't been a filthy pirate for a long time :)...trying to figure out which tune I want to edit to haha!
Takes just as long to find a tune than it does to make the video!!!

Takes just as long to find a tune than it does to make the video!!!

This is actually so true! :D Especially since I want to practise editing in relative sync to the music, plus I have to be aware of the length of the song (don't want anything too long), it's all fun though!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom