A little help please.

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Just watching the brilliant Sherlock A Scandle in Belgravia and it reminded me of a series on tv in the late 70s early 80s .

For the life of me can't remember what it was called but I believe it was a BBC three parter . It involved a seedy courier given a task of transporting a hatbox that he was told not to look into. I remember it involved politicians and the royals And he was in a no win situation out of his league. Any idears ? Not to helpful I know but might ring a bell.

Would love to see this again.

Me too. I really enjoyed and still remember it quite well. I don't think it's ever been repeated. Was it Lindsay Duncan only wearing the raincoat and the wellies? That scene caused a bit of a stir in some of the newspapers at the time.

Bri

Me too. I really enjoyed and still remember it quite well. I don't think it's ever been repeated. Was it Lindsay Duncan only wearing the raincoat and the wellies? That scene caused a bit of a stir in some of the newspapers at the time.

Bri

I really don't remember a lot about it apart that it struck a note . I do remember it as very dark humour and with a touch of the Noir to it. And very seedy from the main character all the way up the food chain.

Now you have given me a name to search maybe I should but it would be nice to watch from my distant memory as it would be like having a long lost friend to reminisce with.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom