A little funny story to make you smile

Mrs AutomanUK

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know Sir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other. Then she takes a close look and says, "there's nothing wrong with them Sir."

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly, "thank you very much, that was wonderful, but listen very, very closely...

a r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Reign-Mack

sounds more like a dream I had once...or maybe a few times, except I was wearing a gas mask and rubber suit

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Heard the first one before, but still funny :thumbsup:

Never heard the second one before, made me chuckle. Thats one to tell in the common room :rotfl:

A

av2diefor

Singh400 said:
Yeah where'd it go?! :confused:

It was my post and it got deleted...:confused:

No swear words and very very mild suggestion,and was genuinely funny .

Still the Mods are in charge and i go along with what they decide:thumbsup:

If anyone wants it PM me your email...

Vitalija

av2diefor said:
It was my post and it got deleted...:confused:

No swear words and very very mild suggestion,and was genuinely funny .

Still the Mods are in charge and i go along with what they decide:thumbsup:

If anyone wants it PM me your email...

What in the wide,wide world of sport was offensive about that?:confused:
When I joined this light-hearted forum I didn't realise i'd stumbled into a convent.Oh well,no point in posting any of MY jokes.:)

A

av2diefor

It was a lot less offensive than the First post and far less suggestive than that Ebay banner at the foot of the page...;)

Tidy bird her mind,can i say that..?.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom