A little bit of help please

maldred2004

Novice Member
I have a WD hard drive that I use to store saved games from a previous Xbox. It’s not SSD but I’m still using it because it’s got 3TB. What I need help with is it’s a standard USB of which there is only one port on the front of the series x. My problem is if I use my steering wheel I can’t use my save games can anyone tell what the USB ports on the back are and what adapter do I need to convert??

many help would be appreciated

ta

adbailey18

Little confused, but have you tried the USB ports on the back?

I have a 2TB HDD which works from any USB on my SX.

Indiana Jones

I have a WD hard drive that I use to store saved games from a previous Xbox. It’s not SSD but I’m still using it because it’s got 3TB. What I need help with is it’s a standard USB of which there is only one port on the front of the series x. My problem is if I use my steering wheel I can’t use my save games can anyone tell what the USB ports on the back are and what adapter do I need to convert??

many help would be appreciated

ta
There are two USB ports on the rear of the console, just plug your drive into one of those.

maldred2004

Novice Member
Thanks everyone, now I feel like a bit of a pillock. When I initially set up the Xbox I tried about 6 times to input the usb, in my excitement I guess I was rushing a little and didn’t try hard enough. Thanks anyway if I hadn’t asked I would probably procrastinated for ages over it!!

Goooner

Distinguished Member
A USB hub will work fine too. I’ve got two external drives connected to my Series X via a hub and it all works fine.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom