A headset that works with moterstorm?

kevin_irl

Established Member
Reaction score
Baught a budget headset today only to find out that it doesnt work with Moterstorm (my only game atm!). It linked up ok with the ps3. So my question is, what headsets actually work with moterstorm?? Its a joke that it doesnt work, but ive read on another topic on this board that some dont work.

Have you configured it in your audio options? My understanding was if it works with the PS3, it'll work with all games...

just as a matter of interest, does it have to b set as the input and output in the configuration menu. btw ive tryed all ways and it still wont work - cant hear anything! It seems to come alive when I enter a room (slight noise) but no sound.

Not cheap, but I use a SE DS970 Stereo headset & that worked great with Motorstorm :thumbsup:

i have a motorola h350 and i cant get it to work with motorstorm. Works on RFOM though?

Is it a bunch of screaming kids yelling abuse at each other ?

In game text chat would be great on PS3 games, not entirely sure about a MIC in a non guild/clan environment.

Baught a budget headset today only to find out that it doesnt work with Moterstorm (my only game atm!). It linked up ok with the ps3. So my question is, what headsets actually work with moterstorm?? Its a joke that it doesnt work, but ive read on another topic on this board that some dont work.

If your behind a NAT router, and the internet system test comes back with it as a type 3 (behind a firewall) audio and comms in games may not function correctly, thats what it says in the results screen, i opened the ports recommended in the on line manuals to solve the problem..

If your behind a NAT router, and the internet system test comes back with it as a type 3 (behind a firewall) audio and comms in games may not function correctly, thats what it says in the results screen, i opened the ports recommended in the on line manuals to solve the problem..

yep mine was this, i put the PS3 in the DMZ zone and now have a NAt2 setting and all working fine in Motorstorm and chat within the game

out of interest i tried a bluetooth headset to see if it would work, a motorola one, cant remember the model number as it didnt belong to me but it worked on motorstorm. i havent really missed not having a headset on the ps3, you have to listen to a lot of muppets on xbox live for example, some of the folk on pro evo 6 are unbelievable, thank god for mute.

i think sony making the headset an optional extra is a good thing, i cant see many folk forking out for one then messing about or shouting abuse, should cut out a lot of time wasters/idiots.

what online manuels?

this is news to me! got a jabra 125 headset and it dont work with ms. can you explain exactly what i need to change plz?

I would appreciate a link to the manual or even better a walk through :lease:

Is it a bunch of screaming kids yelling abuse at each other ?

In game text chat would be great on PS3 games, not entirely sure about a MIC in a non guild/clan environment.

I used my DS970 for the first time the other day in Motorstorm against other forum member Tigerblade and it worked well. About 3 of us had headsets & it did add to the enjoyment of the game.

If you host a private session of Motorstorm then you can just play against your mates to avoid the "kids yelling abuse" or adults who can't speak a sentance without an 'f' word (& I don't mean for :rolleyes: )

my motorola h350 bluetooth wouldnt work so got a logitech premium USB headset 350 from PC World. online price was ÂŁ30 reduced from ÂŁ50. works with motorstorm fine. :thumbsup:

I would appreciate a link to the manual or even better a walk through :lease:

sorry guys, didnt look at the thread for a while, the online manuals are accessed from the xcross media bar under network its the top icon, then look under settings and then internet connection test and then connecting to playstation network, the ports are there, you may need to add 3659 to the list for motorstorm.....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom