A Good Deal?

well, its 5.1 and its £50, tbh so long as it makes sounds and you can hear a whump from the sub then its working and thats what you get for that kind of money....

dont expect it to sound like your in your own personal cinema......if your lucky it might go reasonably loud, altho the sub might not sound too happy up loud.....

oh, however even the Sony UK site doesnt have this listed even on its knowledgebase for manuals...........so dont expect much help from Sony if it buggers up...lol

my advice? spend a little more on either Creative or Logitech speakers, they may be computer based, but they will be as good if not better than these probably....no guarantee tho...lol

Knyght_byte said:
well, its 5.1 and its £50, ....

Don't forget that £7.50 of that is Vat so only £42.50 represents the cost of manufacturing and shipping the speakers plus a profit for Sony and Richer Sounds.

Oh rite...just lookin round at the mo. Well...what could you recommend me for around 100-150 notes?

and that is a speaker set only, you will still need either a receiver or DSP

basically you will have to buy an amp, as well as the speakers

Hi,

I'm in same position as Matt H - I want some speakers for my new TV as the sound is awful but I had no idea you need an amplifier as well.

Can't you just hook up a cinema system / speakers straight into the TV?

And if not, how important is an ampliofier i.e. how much do you need to spend for an OK one?

Cheers,

Marco

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom