A Good Day To Die Hard(US)June 4th

chuffster2005

agdtdh-001.jpg
The latest chapter of the popular action franchise comes home June 4 as A Good Day to Die Hard arrives on Blu-ray and DVD in an “Extended Edition” that boasts over two hours of bonus material. The film will also debut on Digital HD May 14.

Bruce Willis is back in action as John McClane, the heroic New York cop with a knack for being in the wrong place at the right time. John's latest predicament takes him all the way to Russia to track down his estranged son, Jack (Jai Courtney), who has been imprisoned in Moscow. But the mission takes a deadly turn as father and son must join forces to thwart a nuclear weapons heist that could trigger World War III!

Disc 1: Blu-ray

Extended Cut of the Film

Deleted Scenes
- Jack Scopes Out Courthouse
- Collins Gets Approval to Move
- John McClane Original Introduction
- Russian Girls on Plane
- Safe House Intrusion
- Gun Store
- Fight with Anton

Making it Hard to Die
- Introduction
- Stunts
- Helicopters and Aerial
- Special Effects
- Motion Base
- Armoury
- Russia and Budapest
- The Look of the Movie
- Chernobyl
- Camera Work
- Editorial Los Angeles
- Color Grading
- Visual Effects
- Film Scoring
- Wrap Up

Anatomy of a Car Chase

Two of a Kind

Back in Action

The New Face of Evil

Pre-vis
- Cold Opening
- Cold Opening
- Truck Chase

VFX Sequences

Stills: Gallery
- Storyboards
- Concept Art

Theatrical trailers

Commentary by Director John Moore and First Assistant Director Mark Cotone

Maximum McClane

Disc 2: DVD & Digital Copy (Film only)

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Definite buy for me eventually. The audio will be incredible. Not the best in the franchise but not the worst either.
Will wait for the inevitable price drop later in the year though

Geoff_D

Distinguished Member
Hmmm. Hopefully we'll get this proper extended version in the UK, I can see Fox trying to pull a fast one by bringing out the uncut theatrical version first.

UKCDJ

Does anyone know if the new 1-5 boxset has 4.0 uncut or Decoding Die Hard included?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know if the new 1-5 boxset has 4.0 uncut or Decoding Die Hard included?

I am sure a 1-5 set will include the already available discs so 4.0 will be the theatrical cut.

jimmyboy1975

Anyone notice that Bruce is holding the rifle on the front cover with his right hand?! He's left handed.
I purposely avoided the cinema release of this as I will probably only see it once, and in it's uncut form.

iainl7

Incidentally, if you're just after that Decoding Die Hard disc it's also the second disc in the most recent Blu releases of the first two.

bootyman81

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom