A Friendly Yank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Joined a lobby last night with a couple of northern lads (one of whom I know and get on well with) and a couple of yanks. One of the yanks was a bird with a rather sexy voice. On top of that she was ****-hot at FFA and was taunting all the lads asking them how it felt to be beaten so complrehensively by a girl. Had to chuckle at her cheek. Then the first full game I played I won and had everyone in stitches as she asked me how the hell I won. She took it in good spirits though and the banter was cracking. I`ve added her to my friends list now and will enjoy joining/stalking her in future as she sounds a bit of a fox. And she aint bad at COD5 either. I think she`d give a few of you a run for your money! What more could you ask for?? :D

Joined a lobby last night with a couple of northern lads (one of whom I know and get on well with) and a couple of yanks. One of the yanks was a bird with a rather sexy voice. On top of that she was ****-hot at FFA and was taunting all the lads asking them how it felt to be beaten so complrehensively by a girl. Had to chuckle at her cheek. Then the first full game I played I won and had everyone in stitches as she asked me how the hell I won. She took it in good spirits though and the banter was cracking. I`ve added her to my friends list now and will enjoy joining/stalking her in future as she sounds a bit of a fox. And she aint bad at COD5 either. I think she`d give a few of you a run for your money! What more could you ask for?? :D

voices and be deceiving my friend, as my old boss found out, she sounded like a hottie on the phone he said, she turned up for an interview, we had to get another chair for her other cheek.

voices and be deceiving my friend, as my old boss found out, she sounded like a hottie on the phone he said, she turned up for an interview, we had to get another chair for her other cheek.

LOL, did she have a face like a bag of spanners too????

I`ll never see what she looks like so its irrelevant. For now I`m happy to imagine she looks like Angelina Jolie and will enjoy creeping up behind her next time she`s playing FFA and poking my bayonet into her back! :rotfl:

Happy Stalking :eek::eek:

cxudbb8.jpg

Deftones

more often than not...
Sexy phone voice = KangaGorillaPig:(

:rotfl:

Curse you Def, you had to go and spoil it didnt you? Still, with a gut like that she wont be able to run too fast when i`m trying to lob a sticky grenade at her. And being that size I shouldnt miss.......from a mile away ;-)

I see you are in Northampton. Small world. I got bloody stuck on the M1 and then the A45 Tuesday night coz of the motorway closure:mad::mad:

Last edited:
i was playing FFA on cod4 the other night and ended up me and another brit chatting to 2 yanks for ten minutes on what different biscuits we have in the uk, they couldnt get their head round the fact that we didnt always have to have a rich tea biscuit with our cups of tea but they approved the description of the trusty custard cream, still good guys though and not full of racist crap like most of em!

Just realised, i think i've just given a new meaning to the thread title!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just realised, i think i've just given a new meaning to the thread title!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

LOL, seeing that pic below I thinkk you`re right. I`m off to the lavs! :rotfl:

i was playing FFA on cod4 the other night and ended up me and another brit chatting to 2 yanks for ten minutes on what different biscuits we have in the uk, they couldnt get their head round the fact that we didnt always have to have a rich tea biscuit with our cups of tea but they approved the description of the trusty custard cream, still good guys though and not full of racist crap like most of em!
Now THAT is what Xbox Live is all about!

LOL, seeing that pic below I thinkk you`re right. I`m off to the lavs! :rotfl:
its 'dishonorable discharge' for you soldier!!:lesson:

Last edited:
Wired controller_________ they just haven't got a clue have they.

:smashin:

I`m afraid I wasnt looking at the controller

*wipes away some dribble off his chin* :D

Lol when I first read your first post, I giggled out loud a bit in this ICT room at uni while waiting for another lecture to start. :rolleyes:

Ive yet to meet a girl play on CoD:WaW but I have met a couple on CoD4, and I must say, they all suck really bad at FFA! :cool:

Lol when I first read your first post, I giggled out loud a bit in this ICT room at uni while waiting for another lecture to start. :rolleyes:

Ive yet to meet a girl play on CoD:WaW but I have met a couple on CoD4, and I must say, they all suck really bad at FFA! :cool:

We got our asses handed to us last week by a girl. Signs even questioned her because she apparently line danced infront of him b4 she killed him.
We knew it was a girl because she actually spoke to us in those rare few seconds whilst DEADMEAT pauses for breath.;):D

We got our asses handed to us last week by a girl. Signs even questioned her because she apparently line danced infront of him b4 she killed him.
We knew it was a girl because she actually spoke to us in those rare few seconds whilst DEADMEAT pauses for breath.;):D

I heard that was just a myth! Deadmeat NEVER pauses for breath and stops talking! :rotfl:

I heard that was just a myth! Deadmeat NEVER pauses for breath and stops talking! :rotfl:

Only when he stops to look out of his window to check on his bike.

:D

It'll overheat from the view it's got more like :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom