A Fistful of Dollars 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the review. Watched mine yesterday and what a film. Must be 15 years since I last watched it. A truly monumental piece of cinema history. Would give a 10 for film though

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Yeah I keep thinking 9.5/10 for the first two and 10/10 for TGTBATU and Once Upon a Time in the West but the truth is I love all of them just as much as each other for different reasons.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Yeah I keep thinking 9.5/10 for the first two and 10/10 for TGTBATU and Once Upon a Time in the West but the truth is I love all of them just as much as each other for different reasons.
I’ve never seen once upon a time in the west 😱

featherhall

Distinguished Member

Garrett

No sign of it in 4K yet unfortunately. Probably Morricone's best score for me if you need more persuasion.
I was about to say a great score, although prefer Henry Mancini version as when the orchestra comes in at round 2 minutes his blows your socks of, but both great and here the original.

camelopardis

I’ve never seen once upon a time in the west 😱
I don't care what anyone else says - but the scene where the camera soars over the station roof from Claudia Cardinale on the empty railway platform to reveal the bustling town beyond is one of the greatest cinematic scenes in movie history

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I don't care what anyone else says - but the scene where the camera soars over the station roof from Claudia Cardinale on the empty railway platform to reveal the bustling town beyond is one of the greatest cinematic scenes in movie history
I’ve ordered the blu ray

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom