A few problems with Radeon HD 4350

ianpeto

Standard Member
Hi, I'm having some problems getting my new Radeon HD 4350 to work in my Shuttle SB83G5.

I currently have it mostly working with my monitor plugged into the VGA port and a TV plugged into the HDMI port.

1. Device Manager
Windows (device manager) shows an error with the device - a yellow question mark with the error description saying that the drivers are not installed. I have installed and re-installed the latest drivers and Catalyst Control Centre from ATI but this doesn't resolve the issue.

2. Sound
VGA and HDMI outputs are working but there are no options in Windows to use the HDMI sound. I.e. I cannot choose the HDMI sound as an output in the Windows Sound manager - so when I play content to the TV it comes through the monitor speakers only. I'd like to have the option of putting sound out to the monitor OR the TV.

3. Monitor vs Secondary
After installing the latest CCC and drivers, my monitor is now screen 2 and the LCD is screen 1. This is only a minor bugbear but I'd like change it back if possible.

Thanks for your help!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom