1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few pics of my sp50 and hd

Discussion in 'TVs' started by tim k, Jun 22, 2005.

1. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have a butchers

Attached Files:

2. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,509

Tim :hiya:

Have a butchers coming form a chef.... :rotfl:

I thought you had a posh tissue box in the pic, but it's a funky sky+ box. :thumbsup:

Looks like your having fun. Try out a HD docu called The Praying Mantis. It will make your jaw drop. :eek:

3. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeh my little lady liked the look of the sky boxes, they had them in the electronics dep at selfridges, for 200 not bad really, v cool remote i think!! its all about personalised remotes.

im on the lookout for praying mantis, i think we need an ftp direct link to each other mate!!

4. squirrely

squirrely

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +78
    Thank's for posting the pics :thumbsup: it looks fantastic. I will have to get one now,just have to sell my pj and screen first:smashin:

5. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers klaus, im officially skint for the next 2 years!! but i must admit i have my dream setup.

had a good chance to play around as the mrs is out on the p*s*, installed the new released nvidia dvd decoders and lookin pretty tasty i might add. im so glad i went for the aduigy zs and the 6800gt, a lethal combination with loads of new hd support. the overscan is doing my nut a bit, really wished i cud have true 720p perfectly positioned on my screen.

im finding sky looking pants after watching so much hd stuff, i really hope sky take on a large amount of channels, i know the movies/sky one/discovery etc shud be improved but i think if we had this happening when flicking over to say bbc1 it'd look so crap you'd just go back to the hd channel. it really does make a difference on such a big screen. at 50" your talking a very large amount of pixels, which on hd look truly incredible, but when reverting to sky as i said, pants.

6. ash

ash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +383
  7. Caimbeul

Caimbeul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Cheers Tim, these are the first pics of the sammy running HD that I have seen. I think I my just have to get one but mmust devise a cunning strategy for the center speaker.

and once again...nice sky box! :smashin:

8. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys, for anyone not seeing the sp50 running hd in the flesh do remember that these pictures dont do it justice, it is way clearer live (as it doesnt compensate for my 2mega pixel camera and the small upload limit of the forum). you really need to experience the hd live with full 5.1 sound and then you really will be blown away. but as ive previously said it just makes regular sky viewing very shady.

9. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,509

LOL...... :D

Th prayin mantis is about 2.8 gig in size :thumbsup: