Ex Member
Reaction score
PB7A5612-Edit-Edit-3.jpg

PB7A6713-Edit-3.jpg

PB7A5261-Edit-5.jpg

PB7A7398_399_400photomatrix-4.jpg

Shot last year with my 5D Mark III

Last edited:
I've seen some really nice photos by others, how do I "like" the photos or a post? Cant find any option? :O

I've seen some really nice photos by others, how do I "like" the photos or a post? Cant find any option? :O

When you hover on each post is a set of icons in the bottom right.

Cant see those, maybe I am new member thats it? I guess I need 2-3 likes to become a member? :O hard to get those :(

nice landscapes - last image not showing for me though - any more than 3/4 and numbering helps folk target feedback ;)

Very nice. I can't see the last either.

:cool:

Is #3 Penmon Point on Anglesey? I think #1 may also be in Anglesey but I can't think of it's name right now. They're excellent shots either way. I have a few of Penmon Point but from the other side

Yes u r spot on, the first one is from Llanddwyn Island, and 3rd is Penmon Lighthouse and 2nd is also from Anglesey.

Thanks for liking the photos ;)

North Wales is beautiful.

Now that's a cracking shot :) Shame the clouds weren't moving more quickly, but nonetheless I really like this.

Yep - very nice indeed - like the subject - composition - technique and processing :cool:

I love these shots, can only dream of being able to take shots like this. If you don't mind, and are able, I would love to see a SOOC version of the second shot from the first post, as well as what processing you did to it?

Thanks

SOOC? you mean unprocessed version?

Its a 2 shot HDR, one long exposure for the background and water and one shot just for the foreground then merging them together in PS and final touches with LR.

Yeah straight out of camera. If there's minimal editing apart from a few touches then it's very impressive. Wish I had a location like that around here to experiment with!

Hi,

Sorry just checked your mesg, ok that's a 2 shot HDR, first was a long exposure for about 6 mins and metered it for the sky and water. 2nd shot was just for the foreground and then merged in PS and finished in LR. So there is no unprocessed version really.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom