A few of my shots

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
nice landscapes - last image not showing for me though - any more than 3/4 and numbering helps folk target feedback ;)

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
:cool:

biccies

Is #3 Penmon Point on Anglesey? I think #1 may also be in Anglesey but I can't think of it's name right now. They're excellent shots either way. I have a few of Penmon Point but from the other side

cinemapoint

Banned
Yes u r spot on, the first one is from Llanddwyn Island, and 3rd is Penmon Lighthouse and 2nd is also from Anglesey.

Thanks for liking the photos ;)

North Wales is beautiful.

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Now that's a cracking shot :) Shame the clouds weren't moving more quickly, but nonetheless I really like this.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Yep - very nice indeed - like the subject - composition - technique and processing :cool:

technoholic

I love these shots, can only dream of being able to take shots like this. If you don't mind, and are able, I would love to see a SOOC version of the second shot from the first post, as well as what processing you did to it?

Thanks

cinemapoint

Banned
SOOC? you mean unprocessed version?

Its a 2 shot HDR, one long exposure for the background and water and one shot just for the foreground then merging them together in PS and final touches with LR.

technoholic

Yeah straight out of camera. If there's minimal editing apart from a few touches then it's very impressive. Wish I had a location like that around here to experiment with!

cinemapoint

Banned
Hi,

Sorry just checked your mesg, ok that's a 2 shot HDR, first was a long exposure for about 6 mins and metered it for the sky and water. 2nd shot was just for the foreground and then merged in PS and finished in LR. So there is no unprocessed version really.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Sky agrees movie deal with Entertainment One
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett