PB7A5612-Edit-Edit-3.jpg

PB7A6713-Edit-3.jpg

PB7A5261-Edit-5.jpg

PB7A7398_399_400photomatrix-4.jpg

Shot last year with my 5D Mark III

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
nice landscapes - last image not showing for me though - any more than 3/4 and numbering helps folk target feedback ;)

snerkler

Very nice. I can't see the last either.

shotokan101

Banned
:cool:

biccies

Is #3 Penmon Point on Anglesey? I think #1 may also be in Anglesey but I can't think of it's name right now. They're excellent shots either way. I have a few of Penmon Point but from the other side

cinemapoint

Banned
Yes u r spot on, the first one is from Llanddwyn Island, and 3rd is Penmon Lighthouse and 2nd is also from Anglesey.

Thanks for liking the photos ;)

North Wales is beautiful.

snerkler

Now that's a cracking shot :) Shame the clouds weren't moving more quickly, but nonetheless I really like this.

shotokan101

Banned
Yep - very nice indeed - like the subject - composition - technique and processing :cool:

technoholic

I love these shots, can only dream of being able to take shots like this. If you don't mind, and are able, I would love to see a SOOC version of the second shot from the first post, as well as what processing you did to it?

Thanks

cinemapoint

Banned
SOOC? you mean unprocessed version?

Its a 2 shot HDR, one long exposure for the background and water and one shot just for the foreground then merging them together in PS and final touches with LR.

technoholic

Yeah straight out of camera. If there's minimal editing apart from a few touches then it's very impressive. Wish I had a location like that around here to experiment with!

cinemapoint

Banned
Hi,

Sorry just checked your mesg, ok that's a 2 shot HDR, first was a long exposure for about 6 mins and metered it for the sky and water. 2nd shot was just for the foreground and then merged in PS and finished in LR. So there is no unprocessed version really.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on UK streaming services for December 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Best Projectors of 2021 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Steve Withers
  • Published
Black Friday 2021: What you need to know
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Blu-ray Special - The Cinema of Zhang Yimou & Gong Li