A few more Red's

twist

Distinguished Member
Great pics Den, not a fan of the watermark youve incorporated in these, but thats prob just me (I think togs spoil images with names/web address etc.)

shotokan101

Suspended
Lovely ([-]un[/-]numbered) set :) ;)

Jim

Last edited:

shotokan101

Suspended

Machloop

Novice Member
not a fan of the watermark youve incorporated in these, but thats prob just me (I think togs spoil images with names/web address etc.)

I agree - more good snaps ruined by 'Joe_BloggsPhotography.com' and it appears that everybody with a camera does it these days. :hiya:

den9112

I usualy save photos for the forum via PSE with no watermark,on this ocassion i did them in LR3 so i could upload straight to my website , i don't agree it ruins a photo , and if you check my other uploads it's not something i normaly do on the av forum. :smashin:

Ian_S

Distinguished Member
I agree - more good snaps ruined by 'Joe_BloggsPhotography.com' and it appears that everybody with a camera does it these days. :hiya:
Slightly OT, but it could because of sites like tumblr that steal photos from flickr and then they get shared round on there as if they were someone else's work... check out some of your refer links on flickr.

Machloop

Novice Member
Slightly OT, but it could because of sites like tumblr that steal photos from flickr and then they get shared round on there as if they were someone else's work... check out some of your refer links on flickr.

Once a pic is posted on the net anyone can lift it. The OPs squirrel pics are ruined by an advert that can be removed in seconds so why do it ? Photographers must realise that posted pics are fair game for anyone who is prepared to copy them. I have been to two lectures featuring some of my pics but plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom