A few from today

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another glorious day in Aberystwyth - when will they ever end?

Anyway, took the little fella down the beach for a coffee and an icecream. We walked to the far end of the beach beneath Constitution Hill and found some interesting locations. I made a few shots to remind myself to return when the light is low and the sea is high, could be a very interesting location indeed.

Not sure if the water comes up this far - I hope it does.
465360906_32fe0f1f29.jpg

465361440_348ebca345.jpg

465367693_bed1c5de73.jpg

A few more on my flickr

What I really want now is a field of rapeseed with a tree in ;)

Yeah, see what you mean mate.A Nice sunrise and a high tide would be great here.Slow shutter speed heaven;)

:smashin:

:D Its universal.They just have to make a mess when eating dont they.My kids are exactly the same.

Cracking shot :thumbsup:

#1 for me as well. Very nice indeed. #2 has too much foreground I think - there's only so many pebbles I can take! #3 would look better with water coming in - more dynamic, but I know what you're trying to do (in fact you did it for nightscapes!).

Good stuff!

Tobers

#1 for me as well. Very nice indeed. #2 has too much foreground I think - there's only so many pebbles I can take! #3 would look better with water coming in - more dynamic, but I know what you're trying to do (in fact you did it for nightscapes!).

Intrestingly, it's only about 100 metres from where I made my nightscape entry, but by that point it was too dark to wander any further. I'm amazed that i've never been down there, it's only a stones throw from the end of the road.

The other side of the ladder is even more interesting, with some crazy rock formations and old bits of metal and wood. I couldn't explore becuse the gf is 6 months pregnant and wasn't willing stumble about to much - and the little fella can't really climb large rusty ladders and clamber over rocks. I'm thinking of going back on Sunday evening when we might see some decent cloud cover and a higher tide. If I have the energy of course, after a possible 5am start ;)

Simple - leave gf and sprog alone on the beach while you explore. They should be fine for 7-8 hours before they need feeding again.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom