A few from today

jonnypb

Canon 400D and Sigma 17-70. Most of them straight out of the camera with no PP apart from the odd crop. Was a very sunny and bright day.

Bassenthwaite Lake
Messed around with it in CS2

Experimenting with different camera settings to get the reflection of the mountain in the water

Following taken from trotters farm

Understanding exposure book arrived today so hopefully some better pics will come in the next few months :thumbsup:

comments/criticism welcome :)

denno75uk

Piglets one and first one of Bassenthwaite are great. I love the fact that with the piglets you can see the red glow of the pig lamp.

I

imcarm

Some nice shots there bubble52, I went to Trotters Farm a few weeks a go whilst on holiday at the lakes.

2 and 5 for me also, but 2 does look a slight bit on the under exposed side and could do with the horizon being level. But I'm sure the Understanding exposure book will help *You can send it my way when your finished ;) *

jonnypb

thanks for all the comments guys, nice to get good comments when you're just starting out in dslr photography

2 does look a slight bit on the under exposed side and could do with the horizon being level. But I'm sure the Understanding exposure book will help *You can send it my way when your finished ;) *
2 was straight out of the camera and 1 looked similar out of the camera but I played around with the exposure and curves in cs2. never used curves before so i was a bit :confused: but have heard quite alot of people using curves in photoshop so I thought I'd give it a go and see what i ended up with!

it was very sunny and bright and i now know why people like to go out early morning or later on when the sun isn't as strong as it can be quite challenging to get a well exposed picture in very bright conditions

just started reading the book and it does look like it's going to be very useful, i dare say i'll end up reading it more than once.

for shots 1&2 would a polorizing filter have helped?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom