A few from this morning

lovely - better larger - you've been caught out by the "1st post advert" resizing problem.... ;)

lovely - better larger - you've been caught out by the "1st post advert" resizing problem.... ;)
Not when you look just on the app ;)

Good pics assume that's a macro lens

Not when you look just on the app ;)

Good pics assume that's a macro lens

Yeah - but what real Tog would view them on a poxy small screen that you can't calibrate eh? :devil:

no idea i can calibrate mine and its not small...

no idea i can calibrate mine and its not small...
What are you using that runs the app that you can calibrate? Can you calibrate tablets?

What are you using that runs the app that you can calibrate? Can you calibrate tablets?
Nope you can't just monitor I have a dgm

They were taken around midday - do you live in the Arctic Circle by any chance ? :devil:
LOL no...
I was impressed because the lighting looked really good. I assumed some kind of lighting system was used.

No, all natural light through the window, flowers from a pot on the table, made sure the sun was hitting them on the right side. No special lens, just a cheap nifty fifty, reversing ring & cheap extension tubes. All handheld :) A lot of PP in Lightroom on these.

When they are bigger I don't see a focus point and for me that's not good with my ocd. However smaller they look amazing.

When they are bigger I don't see a focus point and for me that's not good with my ocd. However smaller they look amazing.
I think you may be confusing focus with sharpness. I can clearly see a focus point, but they're not pin sharp which is probably deliberate for this type of pic.

I think you may be confusing focus with sharpness. I can clearly see a focus point, but they're not pin sharp which is probably deliberate for this type of pic.
I'm sorry I mean the focus point isnt quite right. There is a focus point but it's not where it should be. Could be deliberate though. But big as there is one it detracts from the picture for me.

Very hard to focus, extremely thin DOF with the 50 mil reversed on extension tubes. This is manual focus on BTW, just moving the camera in and out until I found a reasonable part to focus on. To be honest these weren't a serious attempt at composition, I just liked the colours and some of the nice flower shapes after PP :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom