A few from the last couple of weeks.

gpa

Ex Member
Reaction score
I have spent most of my free time over the past few weeks trying to track down Mr Fox who I had seen a couple of times early in the morning but could never get close enough to get a picture worth taking. After a considerable amount of detective work I narrowed down the area to small Orchard that is out of bounds and fenced off. I managed to track down droppings which then led me to what looked like a walk way deep in the undergrowth near the rivers edge. It seemed to be coming from the otter Holt so I took my chances and camped the area for several days in the evenings. Finally i was rewarded with this shot of two of three cubs:thumbsup:

I managed to get about 15 shots and as you can see as soon as they worked out where the shutter noise was coming form they were off.

Anyway here are Rooksbury Mills new additions :smashin:
Click for large:smashin:
No 1

And a few others
No 2

No 3

No 4

No 5

No 6

Lovely varied set there Grant - the cubs shot is of course great but my favourite is number 3 and I like the first flower shot a lot too :)

Jim

Hi gpa....great set...but for me, #4 is a class apart!! Love it !

Terry

Number 4, closely followed by 3 and 1. Very nice set :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, interestingly the easiest shot to take out of these No 4 I've had lots and lots of comments about, the Fox's have and are proving very elusive :D

Last two best viewed large
No 7

N0 8

Nice - love the last one.

I spent the best part of an hour on Saturday afternoon trying for a BIF shot of some gulls down by the river - "Nuf Said..." :blush:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom