A few from the Lakes....

AliZ4C

Established Member
Reaction score
I want that house. Nice photos.

Nice set, like 4 & 7 the best out of all of them :thumbsup:

Nice set - any chance of seeing #4 in colour ?

Jim

Thanks for the comments guys. Interesting that most ppl seem to like the colour ones! It was my first attempt using the welding glass and I think I have over exposed a few of them as the sky is a bit blown out. I hadn't set a custom white balance in camera so its hard to tell with the green cast you get from the glass.... I guessed at about 14 stops from a few test shots but think it might be more like 12 or 13.

any chance of seeing #4 in colour ?

Here you go Jim:

DSC_0062_Edit by Ali_Z4C, on Flickr

I think I prefer the colour version of #4

All great pics...I have so got to get up there

Nice set... I am not sure I like the greenish tinge on the #5 and #7... I do like #4 in both BW and Colour...:thumbsup:

Raj

Thanks for the comments guys. Interesting that most ppl seem to like the colour ones! It was my first attempt using the welding glass and I think I have over exposed a few of them as the sky is a bit blown out. I hadn't set a custom white balance in camera so its hard to tell with the green cast you get from the glass.... I guessed at about 14 stops from a few test shots but think it might be more like 12 or 13.

Here you go Jim:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40121862@N04/5680431401/image

DSC_0062_Edit by Ali_Z4C, on Flickr

Thanks for that - it's very good in Mono but superb in colour :smashin:

Jim

I love numbers 1, 2 and 7! :) They're all beautifully shot! :) Angles, colors and the scene. :smashin:

Same as panospav for me - 2 and 7. I'd have either of those on my wall!

Lovely set. 2, 3, 4 and 5 are my favourites.

Thanks again for all the comments guys.... nice to know I am getting the odd one right :thumbsup: ... always room for improvement though :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom