A few dates for your '04 diary:

Confucius

Prominent Member
Reaction score
01-03-04 Dr Who - Pyramids of Mars (R2)
01-03-04 Pole to Pole (Michael Palin) (R2)
08-03-04 The Singing Detective (Michael Gambon) (R2)
30-03-04 The Sunshine Boys (Burns/Matthau) (R1)

The first 3 are available for pre-order at Play (dates officially uncomfirmed as yet, as far as I know)

Originally posted by Confucius
08-03-04 The Singing Detective (Michael Gambon) (R2)

Did you see the new film version they made of this? Looks absolutely awful, gave it a wide berth myself... Shall definitely pick up the original on DVD though :smashin:

Originally posted by Lex
Did you see the new film version they made of this? Looks absolutely awful, gave it a wide berth myself... Shall definitely pick up the original on DVD though

I've heard good reviews about the film, I might check it out? However I remember Chicago getting good reviews and I absolutely hate it!

Originally posted by Semiskimmed1976
Originally posted by Lex
Did you see the new film version they made of this? Looks absolutely awful, gave it a wide berth myself... Shall definitely pick up the original on DVD though
I've heard good reviews about the film, I might check it out? However I remember Chicago getting good reviews and I absolutely hate it!

It seems the film is seen as something different for US audiences, so they think its highly innovative or something.

I saw Jonathon Ross review it on Film2003 - he said it was godawful!
Might check it out when it comes on DVD - it does have Katie Holmes in a Nurse's outfit after all!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom