A few candids/street shots

steven_9709

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Nice - 2,5 and 6 for me - but I'd crop #2 in from the left to remove the two people closest as I find them distracting from the main subject and it would IMO enhance the perspective :)

Nice - 2,5 and 6 for me - but I'd crop #2 in from the left to remove the two people closest as I find them distracting from the main subject and it would IMO enhance the perspective :)

Thanks Jim :) I think 5 is my favourite from these too

Something like this for number 2?

London People by steven_9709, on Flickr

Yep - that works better - for me at least :)

My first attempts at candids were nothing to shout about, however good effort and as others have said, keep plugging away.

My advice would be to a) find some more interesting subjects i.e. people that stand out and b) when you find them (such as the old guy with the guitar), try and make them the main point of the frame

My first attempts at candids were nothing to shout about, however good effort and as others have said, keep plugging away.

My advice would be to a) find some more interesting subjects i.e. people that stand out and b) when you find them (such as the old guy with the guitar), try and make them the main point of the frame

Thanks for the tips :smashin:

Very nice additions Steven - especialy 8,10 and 12 :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom