A feature I'd like built into my DVD player to aid my memory

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by IanB, Sep 17, 2004.

1. IanB

IanB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have lost count of the amount of times I've put on a rented film and while I'm settling into my chair, pouring myself a drink and sharing out the popcorn have thought to myself that would be a good film for next time as the 'Coming Soon' films role by.

It's a split second after thinking that, that my brain promptly forgets the name of the film.

Wouldn't it be great if you could hit a button on your remote and your DVD player remembers the name of the film it's currently previewing to you and adds that to the list of others to build up a library of films you'd like to watch. Then the next time you go to visit your local film hiring emporium you can take a quick look at your wish list library and go get a film that you have actually wanted to see.

It wouldn't take much, a little eprom chip in the player on battery back up would do it.

Perhaps there is such a machine?

I suppose I could always sit there with a pencil and paper, but I'd have to put my popcorn and or drink down and that would never do, at least I could push the button on my remote with my toe! :laugh: