A Fantastic Fear of Everything

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
I know there's not a lot of love for Simon Pegg in genre films but this looks good to me. Surprised Raigraphixs hasn't started a thread.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk85_E4XUPM]A Fantastic Fear of Everything Offical Trailer [HD]: Simon Pegg Clare Higgins and Amara Karan: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Put in the right role he is very good. This has potential.

brian s

Distinguished Member
I totally missed this one. I understand it's already on release. I enjoy a good Simon Pegg film so I'll keep an eye open for the Blu-Ray.

Bri

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
I know there's not a lot of love for Simon Pegg in genre films but this looks good to me. Surprised Raigraphixs hasn't started a thread.:D

Thanks for thinking about me mate, I saw the trailer a few months back, and I like to leave some films unposted for other to do, and here it is :smashin:

brian s

Distinguished Member
Thanks for thinking about me mate, I saw the trailer a few months back, and I like to leave some films unposted for other to do, and here it is :smashin:

Rai when the search doesn't find a thread because you haven't posted it I always assume the search facility hasn't worked.

:laugh:
Bri

I like Pegg, but I haven't read a single good thing about this film and one friend who saw it said it was the worst film he's seen so far this year.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom