A Fantastic Fear of Everything

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
I know there's not a lot of love for Simon Pegg in genre films but this looks good to me. Surprised Raigraphixs hasn't started a thread.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk85_E4XUPM]A Fantastic Fear of Everything Offical Trailer [HD]: Simon Pegg Clare Higgins and Amara Karan: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

brian s

Distinguished Member
I totally missed this one. I understand it's already on release. I enjoy a good Simon Pegg film so I'll keep an eye open for the Blu-Ray.

Bri

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
I know there's not a lot of love for Simon Pegg in genre films but this looks good to me. Surprised Raigraphixs hasn't started a thread.:D

Thanks for thinking about me mate, I saw the trailer a few months back, and I like to leave some films unposted for other to do, and here it is :smashin:

brian s

Distinguished Member
Thanks for thinking about me mate, I saw the trailer a few months back, and I like to leave some films unposted for other to do, and here it is :smashin:

Rai when the search doesn't find a thread because you haven't posted it I always assume the search facility hasn't worked.

:laugh:
Bri

I like Pegg, but I haven't read a single good thing about this film and one friend who saw it said it was the worst film he's seen so far this year.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom