A & F ordering online

GJC

Can anyone tell me how I can order from Abercrombie and Fitch via the US online store.

All Im getting is the UK store with UK prices :thumbsdow

Thanks

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
Call them up, do it over the phone, its what I have done in the past.

They may have stopped it now as they have a uk store.

akane_1984

just found this thread, can anyone help me sizing when it comes to A&F, I am a Large in UK 42-44 inch chest, what size would be best suited to me when ordering tops, fleeces and shirts??? I don't want to order from states and have to send it back.

danmc_82

Distinguished Member
I get mine from ebay, alot cheaper than direct. Ive got one for sale if anyones interested actually.

akane_1984

so then what is the sizing difference in UK?

Is a LARGE A&F from US a L in UK???

sniffer66

Distinguished Member
The A&F Online Uk store ships direct from the US. They just quote prices in pounds and include the import charges. At least they did when I last ordered about 6 months ago

I'm a UK 40-42" chest and normally wear a Uk Medium t-shirt. I find I need to order A&F T's in a large as they come up pretty small and are all "muscle fit"

sniffer66

Distinguished Member
what about for hoodies/shirts sniffer66. .
Sorry mate, can't help. Ive only ordered T-Shirts. I'd assume similar sizing though.

BTW, I'd be very careful ordering on Ebay as suggested - tons of fakes out there. I got caught so will only order from the official shop/site these days

akane_1984

Thanks sniffer66, I have some 'L' Abercrombie t-shirts but a friend told me sizing is different for shirts and hoodies and to be careful. I have ordered a Medium hoodie to see how that fits as I am roughly, 40-42/42-44 chest depending on the fit.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom