1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A DVD of punishment....

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Oct 18, 2001.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Howdy Again,

Now, this is the opposite to my "Desert Island DVD" thread. If someone were to be punished, by being strapped to a chair, and forced to endure 3 hours of all that is absolute pants, what would you inflict on them?

As always, here's my suggestions:

1) Two "Barney The Dinosaur" TV episodes, especially anything that teaches you exactly how loooong one-minute of silence, really is! (50 minutes)

2) The end of "The Usual Suspects" when Verbl Kinte (Kevin Spacey's character) explains who Keyser Soze is, but with the audio so badly encoded, you can't quite follow it, regardless of how loud the sound is, thus revealing nothing of any use! (20 minutes)

3) An hour-long documentary of Becks and Posh, complete with Spice Girls music videos! (60 minutes)

4) Every single one of those bloody "debt-busting" adverts, that crop-up on some of the 'lesser' cable/satellite TV stations, complete with interviews and behind-the-scenes material showcasing how they made such crap! (20 minutes)

5) A lock-picking documentary, in the style of those old Pathe/Movietone news-reels and/or public information films, but super-imposed with someones head and hair, obscuring all the useful parts!

Pooch

2. Koosnaff

Koosnaff
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heh heh, Pooch, are you bored ???

I would suffer serious side effects from being force-fed all 3 Pokemon films - why do the kids love em?

Alternatively, I have just watched the Special Edition of Urotsukidoji (Legend of the Overfiend and Legend of the Demon Womb) that a 'mate' lent me and told me I had to watch. I have to say that its absolute crap, but strangely you can't turn away from it and its fairly gross and disturbing. *NEVER* again...

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Koosnaff,

Yeah - a little bit! Just thought it might be fun!

You're right about the Pokemon movies, though I've only sat through the first one. The TV series, isn't actually bad though, which is kind of odd.... Anyway!

Pooch

4. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    dvd of punishment has to be the sixth day oh how i have tryed to sell this to people an mates lol.