shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
1) High....

P7010166-resized.jpg

2) Low....

P7010163-2-resized.jpg

JIm

Jim, are you showing the positions of before and after a heavy drinking session?? :rotfl:

But seriously, I like the 2nd shot..

Cheers

Raj

Like the idea Jim, the second shot is the best for me.

Mark.

most unusual images from you & really cool, yes really!

the first is almost high as cctv camera? & second is just, erm, really neat, you must have lay down totally & lucky no people, fantastic concept/shot!

are there no people use trains where you live? ha

Jim, are you showing the positions of before and after a heavy drinking session??

But seriously, I like the 2nd shot..

Cheers :D

Raj

Thanks Raj - and "No" - even for me 8 in the morning is a little early to be suffering quite that much ;)

Different sort of shots from you and both excellent!

Cheers Gordon - just found myself on an empty train and had a daft idea :)

Like the idea Jim, the second shot is the best for me.

Mark.

Appreciate the feedback Mark - I like both (DUH!) but it was the concept of the second shot (which I took first) that triggered the idea...

lol @ rajs comment.

I agree like the second one, and nice idea.

Cheers - and i'll get raj back for that one....... sometime <devil>

most unusual images from you & really cool, yes really!

the first is almost high as cctv camera? & second is just, erm, really neat, you must have lay down totally & lucky no people, fantastic concept/shot!

are there no people use trains where you live? ha

Many thanks for your kind words Ami - much appreciated :)

...and Ami "Wins the Gold Watch" as the high level shot was indeed intended to emulate the on-train CCTV camera's viewpoint of the scene and that's why it's processed quite a bit more heavily that the other shot to try and get that gritty look - well done Ami

...and I think I must look too scary to sit in the same car as ;)

....and now for something completely different... :) I like #1 best Jim

Cheers SevloW - I love to see the differnet reactions/perceptions that people have to seeing the same images :)

Thanks Darth - appreciate the feedback :)

I must admit I didn't expect these two spur of the moment shots to get so much feedback - thanks again to you all - much appreciated :)

JIm

Last edited:
Hello there

Like the 2nd one, and well converted.

Cheers Frank

Thanks Frank and Pete - very much appreciated :smashin:

Jim

Cheers ALex - I take it you've seen the Horror Film "Tube" then ?

JIm

I haven't actually...

...not missing much as such films go - basic horror/mutant-slasher mix but set in London Underground and a few shots in deserted/near-deserted tube carriages..... :)

JIm

...not missing much as such films go - basic horror/mutant-slasher mix but set in London Underground and a few shots in deserted/near-deserted tube carriages..... :)

JIm

Ah, sounds erm, interesting... :laugh:

i like the top view better. though i like taking pictures frmo the ground up. great job! :)

Thanks - appreciate the comment - always nice to have another fan of unusual perspectives :smashin:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom