A different Australia

Discussion in 'Travelling & Holidays' started by huntere, Aug 15, 2013.

1. huntere

huntere

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +237
    Guys

I live in Aest Australia and thought I'd share a different Australian holiday I've just been lucky enough to do.
    Now this is best done in European summer fornaverietynof reasons.

Part 1 ningaloo reef. It's just become world heritage and is the biggest coastal fining reef in the world. You can walk in off the beach and swim with a plethora of exotics. During may, June July you can swim with whale sharks and mata rays. You might even be lucky enough t find yourself face to face with a whale. We saw humpbacks but the next week the same tour accidentally jumped in the water and there was a whale. It's unspoilt, knocks spots off the barrier reef and is proper Australia.
    Part two hire a car and head across to Karijini national park. This has few facilities but sem nice glam ping. The gorges n the park and amazing with great colors and at test scrambling though the gorges and wat to find amazing gorges.

These two are off the main australian radar and a re truly two of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

2. 1000 Cutts

1000 Cutts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +851
    I travelled down the west coast in 2000 and is amazing, getting away from the backpackers on the east coast is also a benefit.. Our favourites were cable beach and turquoise bay. Incredible swimming with sharks and dolphins... Gonna take the kids one day...