Quantcast

A deal for somebody: Q acoustics 2050's

angliaboy

Here you go, looks like a bargain judging by prices elsewhere

Q ACOUSTICS 2050 Floorstanding Hi-Fi Speakers - black at cheap prices | PC World

Could be a price error but if its not get in quick, cheapest I could find elsewhere is £240
Sorry guys to get your hopes up, i didn't realise, just looked like a good deal, maybe only a couple of stores in the UK have them left and they're trying to get rid asap, it may be worth ringing up to find out where they are

Nostrano

Novice Member
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here but i thought i could be of some use to you guys, i work for PCWorld and as a result i can find out which stores have any stock of these, do you guys want me to find out tomorrow when im in work?

Nostrano

Novice Member
All the stores are Currys stores

The stores showing any in stock are as follows:

Coventry
Merry hill
Black
Chesterfield (pre owned)
Lisburn
Cardiff
Warrington
Glasgow
Leeds birstall
Teeside mega
Poole mega
Cambridge mega
Brentford
New Malden
Fulham
Hayes
Rotten ham court road
Croydon
Cribbed causeway
Brighton
Thurrock
Chorlton

They are only showing 1 in each do they are more than likely display units and therefore will be in varying condition

iybyisyl

All the stores are Currys stores

The stores showing any in stock are as follows:

Coventry
Merry hill
Black
Chesterfield (pre owned)
Lisburn
Cardiff
Warrington
Glasgow
Leeds birstall
Teeside mega
Poole mega
Cambridge mega
Brentford
New Malden
Fulham
Hayes
Rotten ham court road
Croydon
Cribbed causeway
Brighton
Thurrock
Chorlton

They are only showing 1 in each do they are more than likely display units and therefore will be in varying condition

Hi thanks, am interested in Coventry store availability, been on to Curry's website, none showing in Coventry. There are 2 stores, not sure which one?

Nostrano

Novice Member
It will only ever show stock if they have 2 or more available, they only have 1 in stock and it's the Coventry megastore

IntheLink

Hi Nostrano, could you do me a favour and have a look if you have another black wharfedale 10.3 floor standing speaker at any stores, just picked up one from Merryhill and need a matching pair, cheers

Nostrano

Novice Member
Any specific stores you want me to check, after a quick search places like Thurrock and Croydon have 2 in stock so they will have pristine units

moz147

big thanx to mr incredible ......... had an email today off john lewis agreeing to price match £99.97 and a 2 yr warranty xmas has come early :)

iybyisyl

big thanx to mr incredible ......... had an email today off john lewis agreeing to price match £99.97 and a 2 yr warranty xmas has come early :)
I wrote to John Lewis.. 4/1/12.. asking same...no reply yet... how long did you have to wait for a reply

Trending threads

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 25th May 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Sky HDR launch rumoured for 27th of May
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony 2020 8K LED and 48-inch OLED TV prices leaked
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi launches iPhono3 Black Label phono stage