A couple of Sky HD screenshots on my Infocus 7205

Oakleyspatz

Thought these may be of interest to those either contemplating Sky HD or a HD projector or both!!!
The images really do not do the projected image justice. The image is 96 inches across (8ft) and it looks stunning! Those who say they cannot see a difference between SkySD and SkyHD need to get themselves a HD projector!

If there are any particular shots you'd like to see, let me know and I'll do my best. I have recorded several movies onto the Hard Drive.

Attachments

Gilly!

Novice Member
Oakleyspatz said:
Oh and that's my wife looking at the screen!
Do you have a spare?

Oakleyspatz

S

slimshodi

It must be good, your missess can't take her eyes off that screen or move out of the way. I bet she's STILL staring at it. :D :D :D

Very nice.

Oakleyspatz

slimshodi said:
It must be good, your missess can't take her eyes off that screen or move out of the way. I bet she's STILL staring at it. :D :D :D

Very nice.
The image is so realistic, I think she thought he would speak to her!!!

But seriously, I just wanted to give you some idea of scale. If it was just an image surrounded by blackness, it could be from any size image even a 26 inch TV!

S

slimshodi

Oakleyspatz said:
The image is so realistic, I think she thought he would speak to her!!!

But seriously, I just wanted to give you some idea of scale. If it was just an image surrounded by blackness, it could be from any size image even a 26 inch TV!
Do you have a very big room for that gigantic screen? It must make my tv look a portable!

Oakleyspatz

slimshodi said:
Do you have a very big room for that gigantic screen? It must make my tv look a portable!
No, not massive. It is about 14ft x 18ft with the screen across the short width of the room. It really feels like being at the cinema.
I actually dont watch DVD much anymore on the projector because compared with SkyHD, DVDs look like VHS when blown up to 8ft!!

I

IanMerseyside

I must admit those shots look amazing but I would like to see some others from some of the poorer HD films (see the thread on Sky Movies HD artefacts) just to compare. I will be sorely tempted to splash out for a PJ if they are anything like as good as LOTR!