A couple of candids, a clifftop railway and some other stuff (56k Beware)

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to a folk concert last night at the Victorian museum at Blists Hill just outside Ironbridge. Took a few shots, thought i'd share them here.

A couple of candids first.

sideburns.jpg

fatherson.jpg

woman.jpg

One of one of the artists, a band called 'The Lost Chord'

lostchord.jpg

and a detail of one of the old Victorian Caravans they had there

caravandetail.jpg

and an old traditional Merry Go Round

merrygoround.jpg

These were taken today in Bridgnorth.

The funicular railway

cliffrailway.jpg

cliffrailway2.jpg

One of the statues on top of the hill

thisway.jpg

and me in a Harley Davidson

harley.jpg

Steve;

Nice, like the cable car most and assume the wide lens was at play here. The odd thing is that the cable car shots gave me deja vu, which is kinda weird. I cant recall ever seeing this place or even being there. :eek: :) :suicide: (maybe in one of my many past lives...but thats a whole new thread)

Some very sharp and colourful shots there steve.

I'm trying to work out what's in the top right corner of the Merry Go Round shot, it looks like a tear (just above the trees)?

Great stuff as always mate :thumbsup:

@ onefivenine

It's a Canon 350D with Sigma lenses attached. Most with the 18-200mm, some (like the funicular shots) with the 10-20mm

@ Pete

I don't think there are many about these days so maybe you've seen a picture of it elsewhere

@ imcarm

Thats the failings of doing an automatic border in Photoshop. I used the Marcia's Frames action and it does sometimes eat into the picture with the drop shadow action. I didn't notice it until after posting and couldn't be bothered to change it :D

Thanks for the comments :smashin:

Bristol Pete said:
Steve;
The odd thing is that the cable car shots gave me deja vu, which is kinda weird. I cant recall ever seeing this place or even being there. :eek: :) :suicide:

There is one that looks just like it, I think it is in Devon somewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom