A couple from Dudley Zoo

tonybairduk2

Novice Member
I won;t i thought i would have had camera shake, my shutter speed was pretty high for most of these. I probably neet to do a little bit of sharpening in cs

stevegreen

Some nice shots there. Not been to Dudley Zoo for ages and ages, nor the Black Country Museum for that matter.......should make the effort I guess. Whats the zoo like these days, is it as poor as I remember it or have they improved it over the past few years?

senu

Distinguished Member
Rather nice collection:cool:

I can tell ( from exif) that you used a 400D...which "picture style" and lens did you use?
That might account for the softness ( not always a bad thing)

Having said that, with such good light, your aperture of f5 could have been stopped down a bit more

tonybairduk2

Novice Member
Rather nice collection:cool:

I can tell ( from exif) that you used a 400D...which "picture style" and lens did you use?
That might account for the softness ( not always a bad thing)

Having said that, with such good light, your aperture of f5 could have been stopped down a bit more
Picture style that i used was standard, is there a better one? also the lens i used was The Sigma 70-200 F2.8.

tonybairduk2

Novice Member
Some nice shots there. Not been to Dudley Zoo for ages and ages, nor the Black Country Museum for that matter.......should make the effort I guess. Whats the zoo like these days, is it as poor as I remember it or have they improved it over the past few years?
Have to be honest Dudley Zoo was not the best zoo. Its still pretty poor there have been some improvements, but when you compared it to somewhere like chester zoo then it makes the place pretty poor.

garysherpa

Novice Member
black country museum exellent, but i wouldnt bother with dudley zoo steve :)

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Some nice ones here - The flamingo shot is very nice. Shame about the one in the background on the right feeding from the plastic bowl. Perhaps a few steps to the left or right migth have enabled you to lose this?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom