A Colourful Che

too_funky

From my recent trip to Cuba, spotted this stencil graffiti in Havana. I thought it stood out because nearly every other depiction of Che Guevara is in black and white. A once very colourful and vibrant place that without some serious help will gradually crumble and flake away as many buildings in the city already are.

Please feel free to RIA

Camera:DSLR-A700
Exposure:0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture:f/6.3
Focal Length:30 mm
ISO Speed:400

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
Nice spot and well captured - can't make my mind up if I'd have cropped down to just the head or not..... :)

Jim

too_funky

Nice spot and well captured - can't make my mind up if I'd have cropped down to just the head or not..... :)

Yeah i shot it again filling the frame with just the head, but i prefered the wider shot as it gave it a bit more context and scale. I thought the windows and street etc framed it quite nicely aswell.

nikonuser11

Distinguished Member
Yeah i shot it again filling the frame with just the head, but i prefered the wider shot as it gave it a bit more context and scale. I thought the windows and street etc framed it quite nicely aswell.

agreed:smashin: plus it gives it a sense of place, value and history

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom