A cheapish but decent pair of wireless Earphones?

++ Jase ++

Just wondering is someone can recommend a decent pair of wireless earphones.

I really like the Apple earbuds but I have lost/broken a couple of pairs when out hiking, I also don't want to buy another set quite yet as I'm sure there will be a new version very soon.

So I'm looking for something decent but at a much cheaper price (I realise they won't be quite as good).

There are some on amazon that look like the Airbuds and cost £20-30 but are they OK.....

Thanks.

Miss Mandy

Have a look at Mpow or Anker/Soundcore on Amazon. They’re pretty good for the money. I’ve had models from both brands and they’re obviously not top end, but they’re good enough for mOST people’s needs.
I use mine on walks with the dog when I don’t want to risk losing or breaking my expensive earbuds.

++ Jase ++

Have a look at Mpow or Anker/Soundcore on Amazon. They’re pretty good for the money. I’ve had models from both brands and they’re obviously not top end, but they’re good enough for mOST people’s needs.
I use mine on walks with the dog when I don’t want to risk losing or breaking my expensive earbuds.

Thanks, that's pretty much my thinking for these and their use. I'll check them out.

++ Jase ++

I ordered Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earphones on Amazon at £49.99.

They arrived yesterday and I tried them last night and for the price I was quite impressed. Nice packaging too with extra earbuds etc. Not as good as the apple ones I guess but nothing that I would notice when I'm out and about so well worth the price.

Mr-Mixalot

I'm in the market as well for some that I can use in the gym only, think I'll go for the Anker Soundcore A1's as they get a good reviews from most & there is deal on Amazon for £32.99 at the moment

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom