A bit lost... Amp choice for 2 speakers and a sub. Dynaudio/EAW

SmellyHarry

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I'm looking for some help for a noob.

I have just got a couple of Dynaudio M1 speakers and a EAW’s SB48zP subwoofer.

They are to replace the 2.1 speakers that I have. These are powered using a Fiio DAC and headphone amp.

The new stuff will be run from my computer so I'm currently looking for a new DAC. Currently eyeing up a Cambridge Audio Dacmagic 100 - That sort of price point, used ideally.

I would like to be able to switch between using the speakers, a pair of headphones (Sennheiser HD 650) and adding Bluetooth device.

So... What amplifier type or size do you recommend?

I use uncompressed files - m4a - and will be placing the speakers in my workshop - it doesn't need to be an amazing sound. I'm also on a budget.

I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions. I'm hoping to learn something here too.

Thanks for even reading this.

All the best,

SH

Hi there everyone,

I'm looking for some help for a noob.

I have just got a couple of Dynaudio M1 speakers and a EAW’s SB48zP subwoofer.

They are to replace the 2.1 speakers that I have. These are powered using a Fiio DAC and headphone amp.

The new stuff will be run from my computer so I'm currently looking for a new DAC. Currently eyeing up a Cambridge Audio Dacmagic 100 - That sort of price point, used ideally.

I would like to be able to switch between using the speakers, a pair of headphones (Sennheiser HD 650) and adding Bluetooth device.

So... What amplifier type or size do you recommend?

I use uncompressed files - m4a - and will be placing the speakers in my workshop - it doesn't need to be an amazing sound. I'm also on a budget.

I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions. I'm hoping to learn something here too.

Thanks for even reading this.

All the best,

SH

Attachments

• IMG_20211003_221715.jpg
    IMG_20211003_221715.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 63
One of these perhaps?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom