1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by popeye, May 16, 2003.

1. popeye

popeye
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to thank Chris Frost for the excellent installation of my Sim2 (Seleco) SDG700. You couldn't wish to meet a nicer bloke who is a real enthusiast like most on this forum.

Chris's attention to detail and knowledge is pretty impressive and I feel he's really got the best possible results from my projector. If your looking for a reliable installer for set up and calibration Chris comes highly recommened.

I'd also like to thank Alan Roser for his technical advice and asistance past and present.

Well now that I'm finally all set up the only thing left to do is sit back and enjoy my dvd collection!

popeye

:D

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Cor! I'm getting all embarrased now :blush: Thanks for those very kind comments.

I enjoyed doing your 700. It was good to see what is possible with that projector and the CS-2.

Regards